- Drupal 6.x & 7.x compatible
- 3 level Superfish Menu & Mega Menu
- Support dynamic display block slideshow module with two individual themes
- 25 block regions: header left & right, navigation bars, showcase, six main top, content top & bottom plus left & three right sidebars, five main bottom & four footer blocks with closure.
- 100% CSS driven
- Tested & support modern browsers
Twelve Color Options
Chocolate Milk, Dark Blue, Silver Grey, Vanilla Sky, White/Black + Green/Yellow/Blue/Red
Two Menu Styles
Drop Down Superfish Menu & Mega Menu
Two Showcase Styles
Large and dynamic showcase header display rotating headline beautifully.
Show multiple block content under only one block region with clickable tab.
Smooth image display effect that transform your images into a trendy slide show.
Show content with columns. Different layout gives different viewing experience.
Make your visitor happy, we integrated some popular style including Drop caps, Inset, etc.
PSD File Included
For the first time ever we deliver our theme with original Photoshop design (PSD) file
Separated blog post layout, detailed comment post also support user’s avatar picture.
Vivacity - 15. May, 2011
It’s been awhile since our last theme release. Because we spent much time to polish this new theme. This May we introduce to you our latest Drupal theme Vivacity with most features and longest development time.
Vivacity is a multi-purpose magazine style theme. It is very flexible and has many layout options to choose from. Simply switch the sidebars, your site can have many looks. Categorized front page show your site by taxonomy terms. Each term can has its’ own headline and sub-headline and it can be display by single or double columns. This is must have feature for any news site. The best part is that it uses pure power of Views to accomplish the looks without extra modules like front page, panel etc.
Since iPlay theme released, we have many positive feedbacks on its’ Mega menu. So we implement this feature for Vivacity. Now Vivacity has two menu styles: drop down Superfish Menu & much loved Mega Menu. To run a popular website, blog is crucial element. Vivacity’s blog is very well designed with neat comment post area.
To increase speed and reduce server calls, Vivacity use CSS3 to code rounded corners. It drop amount of images being used dramatically. However Internet Explorer doesn’t support CSS3 yet, so please do check the difference between IE and other browsers on demo.
To short list other fantastic features, Vivacity has twelve stunning color schemes. Two showcase styles with scrollable pager. Slider gallery support horizontal & vertical layout. It also include tabbed block and Cufon text replacement function.
NOTICE: Please check Drupal version compatibility under demo icon before purchase.
- Single Website License: This license allows you to use the theme for ONE Internet/Intranet website domain ONLY
- Triple Website License: This license allows you to use the theme for THREE Internet/Intranet website domains.
- Developer Website License: This license allows you to use the theme for UNLIMITED Internet/Intranet website domains.